Sunday, March 22, 2009

another top 5

My current top 5 fav songs... :)
  1. Walking on a Dream by Empire of the Sun.
    I love the 80s'ness of this band. Much fun!
    This line sums up all my optimism atm: "I'm in awe of whats in front of me"
  2. Fuck You by Lily Allen.
    I love her nice-girl melodies, and the way the niceness of the sound contrasts with the mostly in-your-face lyrics.
    My fav line: "fuck you, fuck you very very much"
  3. Total Eclipse of the Heart by the Dan Band.
    Funny funny. I love the unexpected use of swear words lol.
    Too many favourite lines: "I see the fucking look in your eye" "Fucking every now and then I fall apart" "I fucking need you more than ever" xD
  4. Gives you Hell by The All-American Rejects.
    I love the nasty revenge side of this love gone wrong song lol. And I really like the grungey'ness and, well, just the whole song lol.
    Fav line: "If truth be told I miss you, if truth be told I'm lying!" Anger much? Lmao.
  5. Single Ladies by Beyonce.
    Not my normal type of song. But it has an awesome video clip... who the, how the... I think the Jo Hos should learn those dance steps lol. Plus the message is both lol'worthy and lesson'worthy for women imo. :)
    Fav line: "all the single ladies, all the single ladies... put your hands up"

2 comments:

  1. And another Peter curse...

    I can accept you are no longer with me...

    This Peter thing is just proving too tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete