Thursday, March 26, 2009

grr argh

I am so fucking pissed at my fucking ex-husband. SSooooooo pissed.

I'm constantly covering his ass when the kids (13 and 10, so they dont miss much) say things to me like, why didn't Dad come to my birthday party, why won't Dad drive me to my sporting games (he wont even drive them to their sporting commitments, let alone watch a game, cos he doesn't want to "waste" his weekends and, last week, he told me he's too busy with his step-kids anyway :S), why won't Dad do this, why won't Dad do that, why why why... I'm constantly covering up the fact that he is a selfish fucking twat.... and THEN! My 10 yr old son informs me this morning that "poor Dad" can't be expected to pay half of his school camp this year, cos apparently I was so selfish I made him pay all of it last year, and hence its my turn this year. OMFG.

We have been separated/divorced for 4-5 yrs. For the first 3 to 4 years, yep FOUR, I did all the birthdays, easters, christmases, school camps, school fees, books, everything. He paid for and DID nothing. We share custody 50/50 but he somehow manages to avoid everything, go figure. So last year, he decides to parent - mainly cos I sorta force the issue - and he ended up having the kids on christmas day (which of course meant they had to "waste" their money buying them christmas presents :S... we'd already given them all their chrissie presents the week before) and he had to pay half of both school camps. From memory, he also contributed money to their school books at the beginning of last year (not this year mind you, but last year he chose to, weird).

Anyway, issue at hand... I paid half of Zac's school camp the day after the first camp note came home from school last year AND this year - I always do. So, even though I cover for his lazy selfish twat ass alllll the time, he outright lies to our son to make me look bad. And over money. Money. OMFG.

Why do people think money is the be all and end all? It just isn't.... I'd rather be broke and have a happy family than live like a fucking miser and be a fucking miserable lying asshole prick. xD

OMFG SO MUCH ANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment