Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I was vaguely talking about the possibility of getting a new piercing when...

I very nearly choked on a grape this morning when my 13 yr old prudish daughter (who doesn't even have her ears pierced cos of the pain factor) said she'd like to come get a body piercing with me. As in, the two of us, together, both getting a piercing... with a needle... a piercing... in her navel. Omg. Somehow she thinks a belly button piercing is ok, but still refuses to get her ears pierced the normal way? Whats with that? Wheres the logic there?

After picking my jaw up off the floor, I immediately said, "Yeah sure! I'll make the appointment!" It's really hard to corrupt her, she's such a goody-two-shoes. >.<

So it looks like I'm re-piercing next week, woot.
Except I hear re-piercing through scar tissue hurts like fuck, non-woot.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to say this, but it does :( I got my nose repierced a while ago.. and omgwtfbbqhax...

    however i know you'll secretly love it Missy :P

    ReplyDelete