Saturday, March 14, 2009

talking to myself

So I'm feeling quite good lately, about my self and my life. And yesterday a friend summed my new attitude with....

"You know what I love?
That you can now be you.
I felt like you've been stifled from so long from being the amazing, outrageous, strong, gutsy and passionate personality you are."

That is an awesome thing to say - I wish I really was all those things lol - and I really appreciate it. Friends are wonderful assets, but true friends who know you and support you unconditionally are beyond awesome. :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY Jo!!

    you are awesomesauce!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I regret and hate that I took all that away from you Jo.

    You truly are so much more beautiful with all those aspects, and I agree that they are back.

    Yay for Jo.

    ReplyDelete